Friday 11 January 2013

Looking forward to the sunshine!

Morning everyone x

I have not been stitching over the last week as I have been busy packing for my holidays. Later today we go off to Spain for 10 days, escaping the cold temperatures here and hopefully going to some nice warm sunshine.
It will give me an opportunity to do some stitching whilst I am there and my new project is safely packed in the suitcase. I have been asked to join a Round Robin, this will be my first and I am really looking forward to joining in.
There are 6 of us altogether and I have decided to have just one piece of fabric, so whilst I am away I will divide it up and start to stitch my square.
I would have loved to have finished "Joy" whilst away but as it is on linen would need my magnifier lamp!

Hope you are all keeping warm wherever you are and have got back into your stitching now the holidays are over.

Melanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment